Web development involves the work oncreating web sites or web applications for various platforms.
How we work?
Our web development consists of eight substantial stages. Each stage has its own nuances, methods of implementation and solutions to the tasks.
Analysis of a ready website template
- Finding the main elements of a user interface, their principal stylistic features in a website template and dividing it into separate sections.
- Analysis of usability of a ready layout, and, if needed, making adjustments necessary to create a quality product.
Cutting of a layout
When cutting, "Adobe Photoshop" software is used to work with an image, as the original picture of a layout is in * .PSD format. To cut a layout, the "cutter" tool is used. Cutting requires high precision. Good and correct cutting is the key to a successful layout.
Web page layout
- First trial of the site, identification and refinement of the code, collaboration with a designer to check the site for "pixel perfect".
Layout placing in CMS
CMS is a site management system that automates content management.
- Integrating the complete layout and CMS
- layout editing
- content addition
- Installation of necessary plug-ins
Final site trial
Parameters to be checked:
Checking the operation of all functions of the web- resource, checking for errors both in the appearance and code of the site.
The enjoyment of high-quality and smoothoperation of the site, which meets modern trends in design and development.
Advertising and promotion
The site will function properly after an increase in its visiting statistics and activity of the target audience. Promotion in will contribute to the site top ranking, its popularity and its advance in search engine results